My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3 things to 'like' on facebook

My friend alondra has a fashion boutique and its all affordable fashions, you show them where you can get a lower price and they will beat them! don't believe me? 'like' them yourself and msg them to find out more about Alondras Formals!

Click this to go to Alondras Formals

Rob Regan Photography is an awesome photographer! you have to check out his pics there ahmazing! i was so shocked because they are all so stunning one right after the other 'like' him on facebook to see what i mean.

Last butt not least me lol 'like' my page on facebook i post fun stuff there Lucy runs it sometimes as well lol




No comments:

Post a Comment