My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, June 25, 2012

Motivational/ Music Monday

This qoute ties in well with this week
These are what motivate me to keep doing what im doing and get even better and my dreams will come true one day.

From my grandma:"
Hey bobby how u doing? Me and grandpa are doing good I read what u wrote on the old lady and old man that was very sweety of u that could of been me or grandpa I did something right raising you I'm proud of you"

 From Rachelle on twitter: "tears!! Such a wonderful story, you are such a great person! Please don't ever Change. Stay bright, and positive!! he'll change the world one day. Just you wait & see."

and last week from Daniel Estrada: Death metal motivates me to pump like a beast lol
from hero Estrad:but, id have to say mine would have to be(Float On By-Modaste Mouse)...That song is the shit!....It's mellow and can keepme going on a long ass run thorugh hills and everything!>__<

And the song that has me going kray kray this week is.... "call me maybe" by carly ray

 

No comments:

Post a Comment