i wonder... what the dogs think happen to me...?

๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿงจ๐ŸถOh my gosh wow, what week, or month, but wow a day!!!! ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ“✨


brb saving it fur my drafts… i gotta get back to working on these very ambitious goals, and dogs, course, the journey to home & happiness for Riley grace & i. Oh my fury friends…stinky, hungry, bunch of personalities an adventure every day. but definitely never my reason fur not being not happy. hopefully soon! I’m working hard on it yall I promise! this life brings me happiness; I think we all deserve happiness. Dont you? I’m living . I’m not asking for anything.


 Anyways why am I writhing this, I’m working hard on it yall I promise, probably will be making a batch of treats tonight if I don’t sleep, but def tomorrow/today morning, who wants a a  one or 3 ๐Ÿฆด?  Or dog walked or bathed.


A lot of memories came back today and all these days I would work on “Pawliday’s” and was working on projects and seen photos and video.. I don’t even take pics of myself so many dogs ans cats and birds ans dogs and chickens and videos and happiness. it’s weird that I’m on the internet everyday, just being raw and unprivate about my own existence and well being. Everyday if not the whole day sometimes I think or i remember, my “social media flexing” was me and the dogs and tada! lol or you know. Gym selfie every day or so but, it’s Because especially. Like today…




I haven’t had a pawliday to spend time and plan how I always do, to me keep them safe, and comfortable and not so scared ya know ? extra treats of music and just everything. ( I mean I totally have been if coopers read this y’all know we are so grateful to always be working with queen Khaleesi today was definitely extra special, Riley grace sure does love her buddy and being happy here too and that makes me happy ✨)


(It felt like I was alive for a moment or if I remember what being alive at that time felt like. When some of memories and/or feelings come today or when everything feels. I’m not a doctor I’m just living An sharing my experiences and from what I can recall from time to time and how much of that experience or events I feel compelled or not knowingly “feeling comfortable with sharing it, as in all of this from everything and everyday that I’ve shared, “it’s still a process and part of the healing recovery journey of being able to go through and remember, relive, recover and still try, regardless i don’t feel that I can be comfortable anymore without feeling uncomfortable, but I will just say that for right because I’m feeling uncomfortable by being overwhelmed,…. They say use your words and 5en when i use them,… listen, I’m just trying… and you’re not WEBmd soo… it’s my trauma, not your narrative, but I’m still going I’m still trying, because most recently I thought of a couple days ago or so, I… I just wondered & wonder or a little bit while I was looking and riley and Khaleesifet excited for a walk and eat treats after our pst walk ( as per usual i was definitely to blame for spooling everyone’s animals ill never be sorry, lol but I did feee, bad about Dukie and Januaryb oh my gosh those sweet eyes and cry’s! I would give them the entire refrigerator if they wanted it lol, ) is it okay to say lol in this esay blog post thing? Or hahaha? lol is best I feel .





  






Soooo… I wondered, what the dogs and animals think or thought happens to me? Because truthfully, I the one real opinion from someone who believes in your just as much as you believe in them that they can be potty trained and you raise them or care for them or they pee all over everything every time they come over immediately, lift of a leg! im talking about you  Dunkin’! ( the girls aren’t off the hook either lol raven and June and of course baby poodle Kane… puppy’s am I right ? )  oh boy he is my little tsa personal bodyguard. You would not believe how incredibly proud but oh so amazing but not surprised, just in awe that I get to see the magic of being with all of them and being able to be together and be happy within our own world as a family and friends and misfits and some of them even….. oh man. I need to take a paws, I would tell the dogs that when they would act wild on the leash or to wild inside haha! love that pup ( Dunkin ) and I would still have fresh cut apples for him, I always made sure to have one or save a slice if he was coming over that day, and he would chew it right next to me feet so happily. not or and, sit stay or  


Hmm naritives, … narrative’s “ hey Siri’ what’s - narit- Narration refers to the act of telling a story or the method by which a story is told, focusing on the perspective and voice, while narrative encompasses the structured sequence of events in a story, including plot and content.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Special Whistle

Fat Tuesday