My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Jessica! My Sister

Happy birthday to the most beautiful amazing sister I know that no money or like Pablo would say pesos can buy (that's her boyfriend) haha! Oh how I love you so much! My cupcake( we call each other cupcakes that's are thing I obviously have my frosting then she does) oh how I love you so much! 

 I hope you have a wonderful day my dear! You are one great mom to my little Ethan pants! An awesome girlfriend and daughter but most of all my sister were like best friends we tell each other everything from tampons to boys to poop oh wow! That's to much info. Okay.


  I love you hope you shake your sexy thing you! Besos from Lucy and I big hugs and slobbery besos!











No comments:

Post a Comment