I would like to write a blog post but also what is it a note no what is it called article yeah an article on Twitter honestly of just a lot of I'm gonna give write down a few of them and let's just put them all together let's see ...
I'm going through the day or something like that but it's all the collection of stories not just stories it's just life and you know ADHD mental wellness health life it's what I hold inside but I don't hold inside but I feel like I'm holding inside where I'm not holding inside but it feels like to just be trying every day and like some days I'm like I don't even talk to anything i'm not doing much anybody or anything it's just be trying to just survive and stuff you know and not just seeing like I'm anything bad or anything but I'm just I mean who knows I mean I don't I I'm just trying to best and you know it's like it's I'm just trying like this you know like this for instance like this is just me talking and thinking out loud and I'm using speech to text and it's O K that my I first have to be kind of embarrassed because my slurring and my and my lesbian stuff especially like when I'm really anxious not just anxious like very like
apprehensive and it's a lot of everything like apprehensive overwhelmed and not really overwhelmed the feel like overwhelmed this huge word that everybody likes to just throw at me or use for me but although I'm just not a word that I would use I know the definition of overwhelmed and I don't feel overwhelmed i feel alone Incest is hoping it connects with someone it's just I don't know it's just I actually haven't been posting anything on social media or anything for a while I was trying to do my best and I was working on so much that I've been I can't wait to share that's how you want people say that now I hate it but I just think cause I'm someone who wants to like you look what I got I want to show you this and I'm so excited and stuff but like it's halfway down it's not overly done because I'm doing this and that and then this and then you know I'm trying to ridicule because I'm trying to see I'm not just trying to see I'm trying to like live and be happy again with many dogs and you know cuz I
know it's crazy cuz I say she's my saving Grace but I mean where would I be without her and I can't say where we should be without me because that is one beautiful sweet dog she is such an amazing miracle of Heaven of life of everything that just the abundance of what happiness and Grace is in with the world but I feel weird too that I haven't been on social media and stuff and for awhile I was already feeling like that so I guess it kind of helped me when it got really busy because it wasn't able to just take my time to post from my own social media or anything and I was able to kind of hide away back into a little bit of a private life in a in a sense even though it wasn't really I know it had to come back but for a
moment too while I was working on everything on these projects and on this and the business stuff and everything else it felt great it felt like I almost like an escape like almost as if I was a isolated again but not in that sense of hardship and and psychological warfare and everything else between like that if I felt more like if I felt more like I was just concentrating on working doing something that I love doing I couldn't wait to see the outcome of it, just one paw at a time...


No comments:
Post a Comment