Roberto Carrasco

Pages

  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions

My 100th Video!

whoa get excited im so excited my 100th video is up!!

 
 

at 9/27/2013 02:06:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

  • Happy National Chest Day
    Hitting it hard at the gym and at the house is paying off but I want to get better he's some recent pics of my chest.
  • Little Sunshines And Clouds
    My promise everyday is to always Help someone smile. Sometimes when I can't smile I feel like a looser because My heart isn't happ...
  • Sending SO MUCH LOVE TO BOSTON!
    I can't believe what I heard today and I've been watching on the news and I just looked at some pictures recently and it's just...

facebok page

profile

My photo
Roberto Carrasco
Houston, Texas, United States
hi, I’m Roberto I’m a founder, Developer Advocate dog dad, entrepreneur, and creator. I’m documenting my life as I figure things out, build things, and turn the long story into something worth sharing.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.