Back from out walk and guys guess what? Ill tell you what. Daddy and I ran into a skunk! It followed us and almost sprayed us. It was so cool I wanted to play with it. we named it flower like the skunk from the disney movie Bambi but we had to run from it because daddy did not want us to smell. We don't smell were just happy to be home now. Goodnight love you guys. Be safe from skunks. 🐾🐶
I'm obsessed with Lucy's you box it came in a few weeks ago. it's so cute it's perfect! It's pink and has a big huge dog paw print and she takes out all her toys and does not put them back but that's alright because I love her!
Sorry, I just learned about Fat Tuesday today I didn't know about it at all till well today lol! so Lucy is eating a bone and I ate pretzels with chocolate lol happy Fat Tuesday!! what did you all eat?
Comments