Wishing my uncle Jessie a very happy birthday! I swear I'm going to find a pic when he was younger he looked just like uncle Jessie from full house no lie! Since I am Mexican we say Tio Jessie but I say uncle Jessie because he reminds me so much of uncle Jessie from full house.
Here's to a very kind uncle and such a sweetheart he's always there and always will be sometimes I like to get angry with him when I was younger but it's only because he was so right all the time and in then end he would always say "I love you mijo, no mater what were family I will always be here."he's like the father I never had. So here's to a great father figure and dad and uncle,son, friend brother and so much more!
Lucy and I love you uncle Jessie! Happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i wonder... what the dogs think happen to me...?
๐พ ๐งจ๐ถ Oh my gosh wow, what week, or month, but wow a day!!!! ๐ ๐ฌ๐✨ brb saving it fur my drafts… i gotta get back to working on these ver...
-
Hitting it hard at the gym and at the house is paying off but I want to get better he's some recent pics of my chest.
-
Sorry, I just learned about Fat Tuesday today I didn't know about it at all till well today lol! so Lucy is eating a bone and I ate pret...
-
#newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam, for everyone that always ...




No comments:
Post a Comment