My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What A Week:Boyfriend,Batman,Coming Out& Starcast

Whoa! i can eve keep up with me let alone me keeping up with the kardashians lol!
But wow for real lol i don't even watch TV or have a day off anymore I'm always on the go my bedroom only serves for sleep and that's if i get any i get at least 3hrs a day wow!

Last week was ahmazing!
i filmed another audition for starcast audition's! so excited! going to do another this week study my lines!!



I also filmed my coming out story on youtube! ahh i was so scared but i want to be my true me at all times with you all no mater what.


My boyfriend Angel and i had such an amazing weekend! it was so unreal hes so special to me we went out and also seen the dark night and so did his friends and my little buddy Arin(my little bear he calls me his big gay brother he never had aweee! lol) and his friends josh and Alen. Angle...hes the most ahmazing man and hes such a hard worker! your ahmazing BABE!



Hes oh so handsome and well hes has my heart he knows that and i have his and will protect him for ever hes says "he wants my hand to be the only one he holds" and it will be <3







No comments:

Post a Comment