My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, June 18, 2012

Motivational / Music Moday

First heres what Daniel on Facebook had to say: "Death metal motivates me to pump like a beast lol"


motivation: Its something  that gives you that drive, that passion, that feel to do whatever it is you want to do in life.
I love ,love1!no mater what i will try my best to keep my love life private and then when were both ready to go public. Then we will but i always love with all my heart so thats why i chose this one. So go out there and gie your love.
Music: Its the chance to get lost for those 3minutes and be who you want and feel eveything inside of you like no one can ever judge you!


Im really loving this song since it came ou,t it can be taken in any way just like any song. so thank you katy perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment