Mommys have a very tough job, staying up late, night and day. Can you imagine not getting any sleep and still going about your day? Working, doing the household chores and so much more and still being a mom. Now don't get me wrong there are great daddy's out there that do a wonderful job as well, But this is mommy Monday.
Weather your a new mom staying up late at night with your new born and all of a sunned a fever is to come up or a mom with experience waiting up for your kids to come home from there first day of school or even home from a party that night or even just up looking through the crack of there door to make sure there tucked in to bed and sleeping. Moms have that twenty four hour non sleep schedule.
If your child gets sick you stop what your doing at that very moment and do what needs to be done. Even if you go about your day you think about your child or children. I know so many mothers out there that give so much of there time to there child/children. You moms are being notice for your work and all the hard work that you put into your child. Thank you for all your hard work your doing a wonderful job.
Here are some tips that will help you go thought your day and ease your mind to know that your doing a great job, and to help you with a few things along the way.
1. Always have a first aid kit on hand. Kids can get a bit wild while having fun or even just helping out at home can cause a little cut or something. It's always best and helpful to have on hand, very inexpensive and you can get one anywhere.
2. Don't let anyone tell you any different on what you do. What works for you, works for you.
3. If co-parenting is an option, go for it don't do it all alone. Even if you have help take the help while you can. If your spouse and loved one is right beside you take turns don't forget the bet thing is communication.
4. Always keep doctors numbers and addresses on hand for any given time. It comes in handy.
5. Sleep is very important and your health so when you can, mommys yes I'm talking to all of you moms out there. Please take care of your health. It does no good to anyone if Mom's to sick. So take care of you too.
You care with all your hearts and "Stop drop and love" every time so don't stop thinking about you as we'll.
I love you and so much thanks for doing a wonderful job.