My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Love And Thoughts To Sandy Victims

It's so sad when you here about all the sad stuff on the news. Even more sad when it's in your own backyard, seeing all the devastating pictures and and news on how so many have been effected by this hurricane sandy, it really is a tragedy.

I was and still am following the news every second I can. Do what you can to help in any and every way please. I hope you all are safe and warm and have something to eat.

All the animals out there I hope your alright, all the humans I hope you are safe. That you all can sleep and will see another day.

You can donate to Red Cross from iTunes or anywhere else by texting

RedCross to 9099


Big HUGE LOVE from my dog and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment