My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Skin: A Good Mask Or Two

This one well is very wow! But thats cool, I do it for you guys to show you all this crazy stuff to help you. So don't be shy.

So I were two different masks on two different days. The white one is noxzema mask, its white and goes on great ad hydrates you're skin. Brings all the bad stuff to surface. If my skin is really bad I sleep with it on and it doesn't dry up my face. My skin is very sensitive so okay to use. I always wash my face before and after I put it on, With cetaphil.

The next mask I use the next day is, min julep masque mask. You can buy these anywhere an off brand or the real brand. I leave this one on for only 15 minuets, now this one will over dry anyone's face. Anything that has came to surface with the Noxzema mask will dry up. Remember to wash you're face good and to exfoliate.

I will talk about that next week happy face masking. What products do you use for a face mask?

Here's pics of my mask ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment